This is InsideFlyer’s summary of the main hotel chain-wide promotions available in September 2022.
The promotion that will start on September 6th consists of:
- Double points
- 2,000 bonus points for all stays that checkout from Monday to Friday
You earn a extra 4-5% rebate from the double point element. The extra bonus for a midweek check-out is nice, especially since it applies to award stays as well.
World of Hyatt
World of Hyatt’s next promotion will start on September 15, 2022. Members can earn:
- 2x World of Hyatt points on qualifying stays of two or more nights at all WoH properties
- 2x World of Hyatt elite nights on stays of any length, but only at 65+ Inclusive Collection resorts
You can earn a extra 8-9% rebate from the double point element. Those chasing elite status might also appreciate the double elite night bonus.
IHG One Rewards
Most IHG members seemed to have been “targeted” with the same promotion. During the month of September, members can earn:
- 10,000 bonus points for 5 nights
- 20,000 bonus points for 10 nights
- 30,000 bonus points for 15 nights
Assuming that you don’t have any wasted nights – i.e. staying 8 nights in September – 2,000 bonus points per night works out to $10 of value. Not bad for cheaper stays…
Marriott Bonvoy does not have a chain-wide promotion at the time of publication.