You can save 20 percent on flights operated by JetBlue Airways — as Havana becomes destination number 100 — where you can book your flights through tomorrow, Wednesday, November 30, 2016 for travel between the following dates:
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 through Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Monday, January 9, 2017 through Wednesday, February 15, 2017
The aforementioned dates exclude travel on Sundays.
How to Book Your Flights
Booking your flights while taking advantage of this promotion is as easy as the following four steps:
- Use promotion code CELEBRATE, which can only be redeemed at the official Internet web site for this promotion
- Search flights within the aforementioned valid travel dates
- You must select flights in order for the discount of 20 percent to appear; and once your flights are selected, you will see the discounted amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights area
- Only one code per booking is permitted
Terms and Conditions
The discount of 20 percent is off of the base airfare on all flights — one way or round trip — which excludes government taxes and fees.
Flights must be nonstop; and they must originate and fly between cities served by JetBlue Airways in the United States and Puerto Rico.
If you purchase round trip tickets, you must select both the outbound and return flights within the travel period in order to receive the discount of 20 percent.
If flight reservation is changed or cancelled, a fee per person will apply — plus any increase in fare for changes — and the promotion code will only apply to any modified or new reservation if it is booked by 11:59 in the evening Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 is for travel within the eligible travel period, and otherwise satisfies all terms and conditions for this offer.
Changes or cancellations after Wednesday, November 30, 2016 by 11:59 in the evening Eastern Standard Time will result in the promotion code discount being forfeited. View change fee and cancellation fee information. Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If the reservation is not changed or canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Proper documentation is required for boarding. Flight Terms and Conditions.
But the promotion code:
- Is subject to limited availability
- Is good while limited supplies last
- Is valid on new bookings only and not valid on previously booked flights
- Is not valid in connection with:
- JetBlue Getaways
- Mint fares
- Award flights
- Partner airlines, codeshare flights and interline flights — including JetBlue flights when at least one segment is operated by a partner airline
- Baggage fees
- Any other products or services
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Cannot be partially redeemed
- Has no cash value
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Can be transferred
Other terms and conditions may apply.
This sale is rather clear, simple and straightforward — and congratulations to JetBlue Airways on celebrating 100 destinations.
Photograph ©2015 by Brian Cohen.