IHG Rewards has launched a new promotion called Step up to Rewards. Even though it appears to be individually targeted, most members seem to be eligible and have received the same offer.
The promotion will run from April 1 until May 17, 2022. You can earn:
- 2nd Night = 4,000 bonus points
- 4th Night = 3,000 bonus points (7,000 total bonus)
- 6th Night = 3,000 bonus points (10,000 total bonus)
- 10th Night = 10,000 bonus points (20,000 total bonus)
- 20th Night = 30,000 bonus points (50,000 total bonus)
If you haven’t received an email from IHG Rewards yet, you can try to register with this link and the promo code 59124.
As always, this promotion only applies to PAID STAYS where you pay a room rate of $30 or higher. (for the avoidance of doubt, IHG’s Points & Cash stays are treated as award stays where you buy points up front)
It is hard to imagine somebody staying 20+ nights over a 7-week promo period being happy with earning 50,000 bonus points – barely enough for a one-night stay at a decent hotel.
But it is certainly better than nothing if you have a couple of IHG nights booked…