As a member of the Marriott Rewards frequent guest loyalty program, you can win one of 1,000 free night stays at greater than 4,000 category 1 through 9 hotel and resort properties worldwide — but you must enter for your chance to win by Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 11:59:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time; and you must be a legal resident of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase or obligation is necessary to enter as a participant in this sweepstakes or to claim a prize.
You can also enter this sweepstakes via postal mail, where all entries which are mailed in must be postmarked by Thursday, June 30, 2016 and received by Thursday, July 7, 2016. You must write your first and last name; complete mailing address; telephone number; date of birth, e-mail address if you have one; and Marriott Rewards member number — all legibly hand printed — on a 3″x5″ piece of paper, place it in a stamped envelope, and mail to:
Chase 1000 Summer Nights 2016 Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 490
Woodbury, NY 11797-0490
1,000 Nights of Summer Terms and Conditions
There is a maximum of one entry per person — as well as a limit of one prize per person — for the entire period of the sweepstakes.
The prize will be awarded as a Marriott Rewards Free Night Stay E-Certificate valid for hotel and resort properties in categories 1 through 9 locations; and it must be redeemed within six months from date of issue. E-Certificates may not be transferred; extended beyond the expiration date; or re-credited for points. The approximate retail value of each Free Night Stay E-Certificate is $375.00.
In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in the official rules. If you either cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the administrator; refuse the prize; or the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, your will forfeit all your rights to be deemed a winner in the sweepstakes and receive the prize, then you will be disqualified; and an alternate winner will be selected through a random drawing by the administrator from the remaining entries. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- You are responsible for the payment of all taxes on the prizes
- Transportation to or from your home or hotel is NOT included in the prize and is your responsibility
- You must possess — and are responsible for — obtaining valid identification or other required documentation for checking in to the hotel or resort property
- You are responsible for obtaining any travel insurance — and all other forms of insurance — which you may wish to obtain at your own expense and hereby acknowledge that the sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance
- You are bound by the terms and conditions of the hotel or resort property and other third party service providers used in connection with the prize
- The sponsor is not responsible if your Free Night Stay E-Certificate is lost, stolen, or misplaced by you; and it will not be replaced if the booked reservation is missed or cancelled for any reason
- The prize does not include any other incidentals not mentioned in these official rules — including but not limited to:
- Ground transportation
- Baggage fees
- Gratuities and tips
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Service charges
- Telephone calls
- All other expenses not stated herein as part of the prize are your sole responsibility
- The hotel stay must be completed within six months of the Free Night Stay E-Certificate being placed in the your Marriott Rewards account
- You must provide the hotel or resort property with a valid credit card for incidentals — including room service, mini-bar and pay-per-view television — and any damages which could occur to the hotel room
- You will receive an e-mail message within three business days of the drawing notifying you that you have won with instructions on how to claim and use the free night stay
- Except as provided herein, no cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize — or prize component — with one of comparable or greater value
- If the prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the sponsor or prize provider, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded; provided, however, that if the prizes are awarded but unclaimed or forfeited by you, the prize may not be re-awarded, in the sole discretion of the sponsor
- Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply; and other terms, conditions and restrictions may apply
Use of Your Information
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the use by the sponsor and its designees of your name, entry submission, and photographs or likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised — including and without limitation, the Internet — without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Except where prohibited by law, your entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the sponsor to use your name, photograph, likeness, statements, and biographical information without further compensation.
Other than a few seconds of your time, entering this sweepstakes as a participate will cost you nothing — and you might be one of the 1,000 people to win a prize.
You have nothing to lose — and if you do enter this sweepstakes, good luck to you.
Source: Marriott Rewards.