Earn up to 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when renting a car from Avis or Budget for a minimum of three days — plus you can save up to 35 percent on the cost of a rental with Avis; while you can save up to 30 percent on the cost of a rental with Budget — with this current promotion where the rental of a vehicle must begin by Saturday, October 15, 2016, which is the day when this promotion ends.
Terms and Conditions for Both Offers
For Avis, the savings of up to 35 percent off of the base rate applies to the time and mileage charges only. Use AWD # K817112 to receive this discount and the AAdvantage bonus offer.
For Budget, an advance reservation is required; and the savings of up to 30 percent off applies to the time-and-mileage charges only. Use BCD # U072412 to receive this discount and the AAdvantage bonus miles.
For both rental car companies:
- 2,500 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a minimum qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days on a subcompact (group A) and above, excluding specialty vehicles.
- 5,000 AAdvantage bonus miles offer valid on a minimum qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days on Luxury (car group H), Convertible (car group K), Premium SUV (car group L), Standard Elite SUV (car group S), Minivan (car group V) , and Full Size SUV (car group Z).
- AAdvantage bonus miles are only valid at participating Avis and Budget airport locations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and Caribbean; and at participating Budget airport locations in Mexico
- Avis Preferred and Budget Fastbreak members must provide a valid AAdvantage number at time of reservation or at time of rental to receive AAdvantage base and/or bonus miles. All other rentals require the mention of AAdvantage number at time of rental to receive AAdvantage base and/or bonus miles.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to post to your account.
- This offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD or BCD discount.
- All taxes, fees — including but not limited to Air Conditioning Excise Recovery Fee, Concession Recovery Fee, Vehicle License Recovery Fee, Energy Recovery Fee, Tire Management Fee, and Frequent Traveler Fee — and surcharges — including but not limited to Customer Facility Charge and Environmental Fee Recovery Charge — are extra.
- This offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times — including some rates at Avis.com.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Renter must meet Avis and Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles, Avis or Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $1.00 per day. The amount assessed is collected by Avis or Budget to offset a portion of the annual cost of participation by of Avis or Budget in frequent flier loyalty programs.
Take advantage of this promotion if you plan on renting from Avis — or Budget Rent A Car, which is part of Avis — anyway; or if the rental car rates are lower than the competition after the discount. You should score 5,000 AAdvantage miles in the process.
Source: American Airlines.
Leave a Reply