Virgin Atlantic Flying Club is offering a bonus of up to 70% when buying points. You can take advantage of this promotion between now and March 31, 2023.
The bonus is tiered – the more you buy, the higher your bonus…
- Buy 5,000-20,000 points, get a 20% bonus
- Buy 25,000-60,000 points, get a 30% bonus
- Buy 70,000-100,000 points, get a 50% bonus
- Buy 125,000-200,000 points, get a 70% bonus
How much do Virgin Atlantic Flying Club points cost?
The cost to purchase Flying Club points varies based on where your account is registered:
- If your account is registered in the United States, you’ll pay $25 per 1,000 points (before any discounts or bonuses)
- If your account is registered in the United Kingdom, you’ll pay £15 per 1,000 points (before any discounts or bonuses)
- There’s also a flat transaction fee of £15 or $22
Those with accounts in the US can therefore buy points for 1.48 cents per Flying Club point. Those with accounts in the UK can purchase points for 0.89 pence per Flying Club point (1.05 cents).
Because Flying Club partners with all of the major transferable point currencies, you might not really need to buy Virgin points that often. Nonetheless, UK-based members in particular might want to look at buying Virgin points when this relatively rare promotion comes around…