Starting today through Saturday, December 31, 2016, you can triple up your earning of Hilton HHonors points when you use the mobile software application program to book your reservation and complete any stay as part of the current Double Up promotion for this quarter with which you can still earn double Hilton HHonors points — and if you already registered for that promotion prior to today, you are not required to register again, as you will automatically be registered.
Being Told “No” Repeatedly is a Good Thing
Even with the addition of earning triple Hilton HHonors points, this promotion is still so incredibly simple, as there are:
- No minimum stays are required to start earning
- No minimum number of nights are required in your stay
- No restrictions by nights, cities or brands
- No limits on how many Hilton HHonors points you can earn during the promotion period
- No exceptions, as all hotel and resort properties within the portfolio of Hilton Worldwide are participating in this promotion
This is one time when being told “no” repeatedly is a good thing.
The Hilton HHonors mobile software application program is available from both the Apple Store and the Google PLAY Store for download.
All brands of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio are participating in this promotion, which include:
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Curio Collection
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Canopy by Hilton
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Embassy Suites
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Home2 Suites
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Double Up promotion apply to earning triple Hilton HHonors points; but they are repeated here in this article for your convenience.
You must be a member of the Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program to participate in this promotion; and you must register for this promotion prior to your first stay by Saturday, December 31, 2016.
Once you have registered for this promotion, you will only receive bonus Hilton HHonors points for nights completed during the promotion period — regardless of whether you check in for your stay before the promotion period begins or check out of your stay after the promotion period ends. You will earn double Hilton HHonors bonus points per stay during the promotion period — meaning that you will receive a bonus equal to the number of base Hilton HHonors points earned during a stay.
Bonus Hilton HHonors points earned on base points do not count toward qualification of elite tier status.
A maximum of two rooms booked simultaneously will be credited towards this promotion — which is one of the few limits of this promotion.
Reward stays themselves are not eligible for this promotion; although many incidental charges during a reward stay will be counted towards this promotion — with the exception of Hampton, Home2 Suites or Homewood Suites by Hilton properties, where you will earn no bonus at all on reward stays.
Another limitation is that not all room rates are eligible for this promotion — including but not necessarily limited to:
- Wholesale or tour operator packages
- Contracted crew rates
- Travel agency discount rates
- Packages exclusively for casino player card holders
- Team Member Travel rates
- Hilton Family Travel Rates
- Stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs
- Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement
- Complimentary or barter rooms
- NET Group rates
- Series Group or IT Group rates
- Contracted Entertainment or Encore rates
- Third party Internet web site bookings — irrespective of rate paid
- “Opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase
The fact that this popular promotion was simply repeated is simply simple simplicity — including the method of pre-registering for it. Brilliant and well done…
…but to add an incentive to earn triple Hilton HHonors points simply by using the mobile application software program to book your reservations and still keep this promotion simple is even better.
Source: Hilton HHonors.