In case you missed it the first time, you can receive double Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program points for all stays between Thursday, September 1, 2016 through Saturday, December 31, 2016 when you register for the Unlimited Bonus promotion prior to your first stay.
Even pre-registering for this promotion is incredibly easy: if you received an e-mail message from Hilton HHonors, just click on it. That is it — one click and you are registered…
…and if you did not receive an e-mail message from Hilton HHonors, the link to the promotion in this article will be provided when the promotion is live.
In the meantime, the following text is a recapitulation of the promotion.
Being Told “No” Repeatedly is a Good Thing
The promotion is so incredibly simple, as there are:
- No minimum stays are required to start earning
- No minimum number of nights are required in your stay
- No restrictions by nights, cities or brands
- No limits on how many Hilton HHonors points you can earn during the promotion period
- No exceptions, as all hotel and resort properties within the portfolio of Hilton Worldwide are participating in this promotion
This is one time when being told “no” repeatedly is a good thing.
In addition to unlimited bonus Hilton HHonors points, look for targeted and personalized offers to be sent to you which will parallel with this offer — which means that this offer is potentially “stackable” with other promotions.
All brands of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio are participating in this promotion, which include:
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Curio Collection
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Canopy by Hilton
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Embassy Suites
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Home2 Suites
Terms and Conditions
You must be a member of the Hilton HHonors frequent guest loyalty program to participate in this promotion; and you must register for this promotion prior to your first stay by Saturday, December 31, 2016.
Once you have registered for this promotion, you will only receive bonus Hilton HHonors points for nights completed during the promotion period — regardless of whether you check in for your stay before the promotion period begins or check out of your stay after the promotion period ends. You will earn double Hilton HHonors bonus points per stay during the promotion period — meaning that you will receive a bonus equal to the number of base Hilton HHonors points earned during a stay.
Bonus Hilton HHonors points earned on base points do not count toward qualification of elite tier status.
A maximum of two rooms booked simultaneously will be credited towards this promotion — which is one of the few limits of this promotion.
Reward stays themselves are not eligible for this promotion; although many incidental charges during a reward stay will be counted towards this promotion — with the exception of Hampton, Home2 Suites or Homewood Suites by Hilton properties, where you will earn no bonus at all on reward stays.
Another limitation is that not all room rates are eligible for this promotion — including but not necessarily limited to:
- Wholesale or tour operator packages
- Contracted crew rates
- Travel agency discount rates
- Packages exclusively for casino player card holders
- Team Member Travel rates
- Hilton Family Travel Rates
- Stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs
- Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement
- Complimentary or barter rooms
- NET Group rates
- Series Group or IT Group rates
- Contracted Entertainment or Encore rates
- Third party Internet web site bookings — irrespective of rate paid
- “Opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase
The fact that this popular promotion was simply repeated is simply simple simplicity — including the method of pre-registering for it. Brilliant and well done.
For more information — but not much more information, as most of it is already in this article — you can review frequently asked questions pertaining to this promotion.
Even if you currently have no plans to stay at a hotel or resort property within the brand portfolio of Hilton Worldwide, the only cost to you will be the few seconds of your time you spend registering for this promotion — so consider taking the time to register when the capability becomes available.
Source: Hilton HHonors.