If you’re staying at one of the Marriott Bonvoy properties in Asia, here’s how you can save up to 20% on dining while earning up to 10 bonus points per dollar during your stay.
Marriott Bonvoy Restaurant & Bar Benefits
While staying at the Fairfield by Marriott in Goa, India I noticed a table tent at the hotel’s restaurant. Turns out that there’s currently a promotion for Marriott Bonvoy properties in Asia (not inclusive of Greater China) on Food & Beverage!
This is a promotion that felt too good to be true, especially now when on hold for over 18 minutes waiting for confirmation that the offer was properly applied. Over a week since check out, it appears that the discounts have not been adjusted on my most updated guest folio and bonus points are still missing. Shocked? Neither was I.
The Fine Print
After further investigation, the pretty little table tent card that I found didn’t provide half of the information that you should know if you’d like to take full advantage of this great promotion. As it relates to the discount:
- First and foremost, properties reserve the right to change their participation in this promotion at any time.
- Discount does not apply to breakfast.
- In-room dining, group dining or seasonal menus does not apply to discount.
- Discount must be requested in the restaurant at the time of settling your bill, even if you are applying the charge to your room. Don’t try to get this at the front desk.
- Holidays are applicable to blackout dates at the discretion of the restaurant management.
To earn up to 10 bonus points per dollar, be sure to note:
- If you are a member that has a stay in a guest room, all points will be awarded on eligible dollars spend after the discount has been applied (with a minimum spend of $10 USD per order).
- Members who aren’t staying at the property are still eligible to receive both the discount and the bonus points.
Qualifying/Eligible properties and brands in Asia include:
- The Ritz-Carlton
- St. Regis
- The Luxury Collection
- W Hotels
- JW Marriott
- Marriott Hotels
- Delta Hotels
- Le Meridien
- Autograph Collection Hotels
- Renaissance Hotels
- Tribute Portfolio
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Four Points
- Fairfield by Marriott
Visit marriottbonvoyasia.com for full list of participating restaurants.
The post DEAL: Save up to 20% on F&B at Marriott Bonvoy Properties in Asia was first published on Coworkaholic.