Sun Country Ufly Rewards
Based in Minnesota, Sun Country was ranked in the Top 10 Domestic Airlines lists by both Travel+Leisure for five years in a row and Conde Nast Traveler three years in a row.
Sun Country changed its loyalty program in 2013 to earn Ufly Rewards points based on revenue rather than points based on segments traveled. Additionally, a single-level elite program was introduced as was the ability to pool points with up to nine other Ufly members in order to share and redeem points for award travel. Ufly members can redeem points for one-way or roundtrip flights and upgrades with no blackout dates. While members can no longer earn points with hotel partners, a co-branded credit card was introduced to allow points earnings on purchases. Points required for award redemption varies based on destination and date of travel. Members can determine points required for award redemptions online and request award redemption upgrades online or by calling Ufly Rewards at (855) 263-8359 within 24 hours of flight departure.
– 10 points per dollar spent on air ticket purchases.
– 10 points per dollar spent on class upgrades.
– 10 points per dollar spent on airfare portion of Sun Country Vacation Packages.
– Members can redeem points for award travel or upgrades on domestic flights.
– Award redemption varies by destination and date.
– A coach one-way ticket within the contiguous U.S. starts at 6,500 points.
– A coach one-way ticket between the contiguous U.S. and Alaska starts at 27,000 points.
– A coach one-way ticket between the contiguous U.S. and Mexico starts at 19,000 points.
– Award travel booked within seven days of departure is subject to a 5,000-point premium increase.
– Members can donate points to Make-A-Wish Minnesota.
• Car rental
– Hertz: earn 300 points for one- to two-day rentals, 600 points for four- to five-day rentals and 900 points for rentals of five or more days.
• Credit card
– Sun Country Airlines Visa Signature card: earn two points per dollar spent on Sun Country Airlines tickets, upgrades and services; four points per dollar spent on on-board purchases; one point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
– Earn a 40,000-point signup bonus when you spend $500 in the first three billing cycles.
– Earn 5,000 bonus points when you spend $10,000 in a 12-month billing cycle.
– Cardholder’s first checked bag is free on every flight.
– 1-800-Flowers.com: Earn 10 points per dollar spent.
• Ufly ELITE (50,000 points in a calendar year)
– Elite members receive priority screening, boarding and check-in, free flight upgrades at the gate when available, change fees waived, two free checked bags, free advanced seat selection, dedicated support line and complimentary use of DigEplayer onboard.
Rules and Conditions
– Points do not expire if there is points earning or spending activity once every three years.
– Ufly awards expire one year after issue date.
– Members may request missing points from flights up to 90 days from flight date.
– Members may buy or gift points in increments of 3,000 with a maximum of 12,000 per year.
– Members may issue an award to anyone at the time of booking.
– Up to 10 Ufly Members are allowed to pool points together for the purpose of transferring points within the pool and redeeming points for award travel.
– A pool administrator can create and manage a pool and is allowed to redeem points for award flights for anyone in the pool.
– Pool members can allocate points towards the pool and remove some or all of their allocated points at any time.
– Ufly memberships are open to any individual of any age, residing in North America, including Canada and Mexico.
– Changes to award tickets are permitted and subject to fees.