JetBlue Award Flights 3,500 Points
JetBlue lowers the amount of TrueBlue points needed for award flights to select destinations.
JetBlue has lowered the amount of points needed for one-way award flights from 5,000 TrueBlue points to 3,500 TrueBlue points on select routes. The number of points required for a flight is based on the fare at the time of booking, so the points required will vary based on date of travel and destination. Most flights with reduced points are for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday.
A sample of one-way award flights for 3,500 points includes:
– New York (JFK) to Bermuda (BDA)
– New York (JKF) to Washington Dulles (IAD)
– Boston (BOS) to Detroit (DTW)
– Washington National (DCA) to Nassau (NAS)
– Long Beach (LGB) to Las Vegas (LAS)
For more information and a complete list of available routes, click HERE.
INSIDE|Point: The 3,500 point flights are available through Nov. 20, 2014.