- Earn an award night at a Hyatt worldwide after every two eligible Hyatt stays when you pay with your MasterCard until Nov. 30, 2007. There is no limit to the number of award nights you can earn. You must register for the promotion and redeem your awards by Jan. 31, 2008 using offer code FFNF07. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?580
- Choice Privileges members can stay two separate times at participating Choice hotels in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Mexico and the Caribbean and earn enough points for a future award night. Participating brands are Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. Bonus points will be added to points earned from every two qualifying stays, with arrival between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30, 2007, to reach the 8,000 point award level. Members must maintain a U.S. or Canadian address to be eligible.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards members who fly two long-distance roundtrip flights by Nov. 15, 2007 (between Sept. 1 and Nov. 15) will get a roundtrip award ticket anywhere Southwest flies. Long-distance is defined as 1,250 miles or more between origin and destination cities. Limit two free promotional awards per member.
- American AAdvantage members can book short-hop flights in coach for fewer miles until Feb. 29, 2008. MilesSAAver awards on routes of 750 miles each way can be redeemed for 15,000 AAdvantage miles — a 10,000 mile savings. The routes available are within the U.S. and Canada on nonstop flights operated by American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection carriers. Visit aa.com/shorthops. Saver coach award tickets are available through United Mileage Plus for 15,000 miles — a savings of 10,000 miles — for travel through Dec. 14, 2007, for short-haul flights (700 air miles or less each way) within the U.S. and between the U.S. and Canada. All ticketing must be made through united.com by Dec. 12, 2007. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?579
- InterContinental Priority Club members can earn triple miles, starting with their second qualifying stay at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide from Sept. 17 through Dec. 15, 2007. And if you book online, you can earn quadruple points. Visit http://www.priorityclub.com/triple
- Earn 2,000 miles (or equivalent) instead of the usual 500 miles per Worldhotels stay until Dec. 31, 2007. Minimum stay is two nights to earn miles in your choice of the programs of the following airlines: Air China (3,200 km), Air France/KLM, Alitalia, American Airlines, Asiana, All Nippon Airways, Brussels Airlines, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines (2,400 miles), Northwest Airlines, Qantas Airways (4,000 points), United Airlines, US Airways, Thai Airways and Varig on
- Purchase tickets with PayPal online at http://www.midwestairlines.com and earn 500 Midwest Miles bonus miles through Dec. 31, 2007.
- Between Sept. 17 and Dec. 14, 2007, Amtrak Guest Rewards members earn double points on all travel. Registration is required at http://www.amtrakguestrewards.com/91707
Double points are limited to two qualifying trips per day (one roundtrip or two one-ways).
- Earn triple miles or points with seven frequent travel programs when renting a mid-size or larger vehicle for three days or more at any participating Dollar locations worldwide through Nov. 15, 2007. Members of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, American AAdvantage, ATA Travel Awards, Continental OnePass, Delta SkyMiles, United Mileage Plus or Best Western Gold Crown Club can earn the triple miles or points with 24-hour advance reservations. Use promotion code TRP7 when booking.
- Free Ticket Credit Card Offers:
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Visa Signature card offers eight Rapid Rewards credits after your first purchase and up to eight more with balance transfers made within the first 90 days, double Reward Dollars on Southwest Airlines flight and vacation purchases and on Rapid Rewards preferred hotel and rental car partner purchases. You will also receive two Rapid Rewards credits every year on your cardmember anniversary plus an assortment of Signature card benefits. Mention card code 9L88 if applying by phone at (888) 218-7309.
US Airways Dividend Miles members who sign up for the Barclays Bank US Airways MasterCard will earn 15,000 bonus miles with first purchase and an additional 10,000 miles can be earned with balance transfers; preferred check-in and boarding; 10,000 miles toward Preferred status; $75 discount toward US Airways Club; 24/7 customer service; no annual mileage cap; two $99 companion tickets and more.