- Between Feb. 1 and April 30, Choice Privileges members who stay at any Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion Cambria Suites or Mainstay suites in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean or Mexico can choose to earn either triple Choice Privileges points or triple airline rewards on Air Canada Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, American AAdvantage, Continental OnePass, Delta SkyMiles, Frecuenta by Mexicana, Northwest Airlines WorldPerks, United Mileage Plus, US Airways Dividend Miles or Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, starting with their second stay.
- Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) members will get a 35 percent savings on the room rate, triple Starpoints and a free night through March 31 at SPG hotels in Hawaii. Stay four nights in selected ocean view rooms and your fifth night is free. Mention rate plan SPGTRPL at booking to receive the discount and triple bonus points.
- United Mileage Plus members can redeem miles for dining certificates through restaurant.com. Redeem 1,000 miles for a $25 certificate or 2,000 miles for four $25 certificates. Certificates are valid at nearly 7,000 restaurants nationwide. See http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?217 for more information.
- Through March 31, members of Priority Club Rewards can earn a 30,000-point bonus after just two qualifying stays at any of these four hotels: the InterContinental The Barclay New York, InterContinental The Willard Washington D.C., InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore and InterContinental Boston. Members must register in advance to participate in this promotion at http://www.intercontinental.com/northeast. Most business and leisure rates qualify.
Through April 30, Priority Club Rewards has another promotion that allows members to earn 3,000 bonus points or 1,000 bonus miles for every third qualifying night at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites worldwide. Maximum bonus award is 30,000 points or 10,000 miles and advance registration is required at http://www.priorityclub/3000
- Any stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt Summerfield Suites through March 31, counts double toward achieving elite membership status. Hyatt Gold Passport members can register for the promotion and see a list of participating hotels by visiting http://www.goldpassport.com/double
The first elite status level, Platinum, offers a 15-percent point bonus per stay among other benefits and is obtained after five stays or 15 nights. (Get there twice as fast with this promotion).
- Earn double ATA Travel Awards points or Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards credits on codeshare ATA Airlines-operated service to or from New York (LaGuardia) or any destination ATA serves in Hawaii. Complete travel by April 30.
- American AAdvantage members can earn up to 50,000 bonus miles when flying to London plus one flight beyond London, until March 31. Fly first or business class and you net 50,000 bonus miles, or if you fly coach, you will earn 25,000 bonus miles. The bonus may be earned an unlimited number of times. Register for the promotion before booking at http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?216. Travel must be completed by March 31.
- The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Visa Signature card offers eight Rapid Rewards credits after your first purchase and up to eight more with balance transfers made within the first 90 days, double Reward Dollars on Southwest Airlines flight and vacation purchases and on Rapid Rewards preferred hotel and rental car partner purchases. You will also receive two Rapid Rewards credits every year on your cardmember anniversary plus an assortment of Signature card benefits. Mention card code 7GX2 if applying by phone at (888) 242-6597.
- Mileage Plus members who convert their hotel points into Mileage Plus miles can earn up to 5,000 bonus miles until March 31. To get the bonus miles, when transferring the points into miles, transfer the amount of hotel points equivalent to 10,000-19,999 miles to earn 2,500 bonus miles or transfer the amount of hotel points equivalent to 20,000 miles or more to get 5,000 bonus miles (exchange rates vary by hotel program).
- As a Starwood Preferred Guest member, you can receive a free two-night weekend stay when you pay for three different stays with your MasterCard at participating Starwood hotels and resorts in Asia Pacific until April 30. You must register for this promotion online at http://www.SPG.com/mastercardfreeweekend or by calling and quoting registration code MFC.