The oneworld Mega DO team (tommy777, Pizzaman, Firefly and Gleff) and our sponsors American Airlines, milepoint and Hyatt are inviting everyone to participate in our super-terrific oneworld Mega DO launch party!
When? October 9th from 6PM till late
Where? Andaz West Hollywood, Los Angeles
Who? Maya Liebman, President of AAdvantage. Jeff Zidell, head of Hyatt Gold Passport, Randy Petersen, Pizzaman, Firefly and Tommy777. And of course YOU!
What? Be the FIRST to see the exciting OW program and secure your spot! Drinks and food will be provided.
What to Expect:
- You do not have to sign up for the oneworld MegaDO to attend the launch party.
- There will be no discounted flights, double EQM, or related swag for the launch party.
- There will be a room block provided at the Andaz from Friday (10/7) to Monday (10/10). If you are attending, you have received the code via email. The code must be used directly on the Andaz West Hollywood's website, NOT the Hyatt main page.
- Reservations for the MegaDO can be made @ www.megado.com. Deposits will NOT be taken, only full payment for spots will be accepted.
- The date of the actual MegaDO has been set for the week of January 23rd, 2012. There will be 160 spots available for purchase. Spots are first come, first serve.
- The full itinerary will be revealed at the launch party.
: Pajama Party!!! (AA pajamas will be provided to all registered launch party guests)
Milepoint is now able to turn your business cards into luggage tags right in front of you, and this is the event where this service makes its debut.
Fly for the Cure:
Also making its debut at the launch party will be the limited edition Fly for the Cure milepoint shirts, which are available for $25 and 100% of the purchase price will go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
All confirmed guests will need to bring your photo ID to be admitted to the event.
mreed911 , +1
horseguy , +1
The Points Guy