Accor A-Club Status Levels and Benefits
The Help Guide is maintained by milepoint members like yourself. If you find something that needs to be corrected, please do so. And if the Help Guide is missing information, please feel free to add it.
A-Club has four status levels; Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum. All new members are enrolled at Classic level and then progress through the ranks as their points earning and stays increase.
Bonus points on status(top)
Unlike some programs, bonus points earned from any advertised promotions will count towards your status qualification levels.
Eg; You are a classic member with 500 points. You stay at a property on a rate plan where you earn 1000 base points, and also qualifies for an advertised 2x point promotion. You will earn 2000 points for the stay, brining your total to 2500 and qualifying for Silver.
|Level||Acquired after||Base points||Bonus points||Benefits|
|Classic||Default level||2pts per EUR/USD spent||None||None|
|Silver||Either 10 nights or 2500pts||2pts per EUR/USD spent||50% of base||- welcome drink & gift at Sofitel properties|
|Gold||Either 30 nights or 10000pts||2pts per EUR/USD spent||75% of base||Exclusive benefits at Sofitel*, Pullman and MGallery hotels, including;|
- - Welcome drink and gift
- - A room ALWAYS AVAILABLE if you reserve at least 5 days before your arrival.
- - Room upgrade**
- - Late check-out up to 4:00 pm**
|Platinum||Either 60 nights or 25000pts||2pts per EUR/USD spent||100% of base||All gold benefits, plus;|
- - 100% A|Club points bonus for every stay
- - A room ALWAYS AVAILABLE (at Sofitel*, Pullman and MGallery) if you reserve at least 3 days before your arrival.
- - A Thalassa sea & spa Institute beauty and treatment product when you stay at Sofitel Thalassa sea & spa
- - A welcome gift for any stay of 10 nights or more at Adagio, plus late check-out**
- - Dedicated customer service
* Except Thalassa sea & spa
** upon request, and subject to availability