Forum

Share:
Notifications

FT University, April 26-28 at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner (SOLD OUT)  

Page 53 / 60
  RSS
acannizzo
(@acannizzo)

Anyone arrive at DCA around 2pm need a ride to the hotel?

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 25, 2013 9:40 pm
DBoy
 DBoy
(@dboy)
Silver

Yes, I arrive at 1:15pm on AA1452 from ORD. Anybody else on that flight? My upgrade cleared 😎

acannizzo I don't mind waiting around and will chip in for the cost. I'll send a pm. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 2:06 am
stravels
(@stravels)
Silver

Just confirmed flight change. If anyone is arriving IAD around 4:00 pm Friday and would like to share a cab please PM me. I'll be in the air for 8 hrs but should be able to access around 9 am CST. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 2:41 am
abwagner
(@abwagner)
Silver

Arriving into DCA at 2:40 on AA from ORD if any wants a ride to the Hilton send me a DM.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 3:03 am
Scottrick
(@scottrick)

My new itinerary has me arriving at DCA a little before 4 PM. If someone would like a ride in my rental car, please send me a PM or email.

Check out my blog: TravelCodex.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 4:03 am
Denro
(@denro)
Silver

I'm arriving DCA at 2:30 p.m on USAirways.....already have a compact rental car, if anyone needs a lift to the Hilton.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 4:18 am
Millennium Flyer
(@millennium-flyer)

I'll be arriving at DCA at around 10 PM tonight (Friday). If anyone else is arriving at around that time and would like to share a taxi or limo, please send me a message.

See everyone in DC!

EXP Platinum Platinum Gold

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 4:38 am
daemon14
(@daemon14)

If anyone else is arriving IAD earlier in the day (like around noon), I'm going to be heading to Udvar-Hazy around then before heading back to the airport to grab a ride with someone. PM me if you're also interested in going (I have 1 PM so far).

Executive Platinum [SIZE=2]Platinum Medallion Premier Platinum Gold [/SIZE]
Twitter: @PointsToPointB ||| Contributor to TravelCodex

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 7:35 am
cuauroao
(@cuauroao)
Silver

heels05 wrote: Anyone arriving at IAD around 5:20pm Friday want to share a ride to the Hilton? PM me

Expect ~2 hrs at immigration if coming from overseas; yesterday was "that" terrible

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 12:46 pm
cuauroao
(@cuauroao)
Silver

daemon14 wrote: If anyone else is arriving IAD earlier in the day (like around noon), I'm going to be heading to Udvar-Hazy around then before heading back to the airport to grab a ride with someone. PM me if you're also interested in going (I have 1 PM so far).

I am interested. Going to the museum as well but just now until 1 pm. Then I check out and I will be back at IAD at 2 pm. Anyone wants to share a ride to Hilton?

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 12:48 pm
kadence
(@kadence)
Silver

If anyone has empty gift cards they no longer want, please bring to FTU. My son is doing an art project. Thanks. If you need to fine me, I'm kadence@iluvtravelfotos on Twitter. Thanks so much

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 12:59 pm
mhnadel
(@mhnadel)
Silver

I will be finalizing the reservation for the Sunday night dinner by noon on Sunday. If you want to come along, please PM me (or post to that thread) as soon as possible. I will be completely unavailable tomorrow as I will be on the C&O canal tow path all day (www.onedayhike.org) and have another commitment Sunday afternoon.

I prefer to get this sorted sooner rather than later.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 2:40 pm
cheryld
(@cheryld)
Silver

On standby for flight arriving at 1:15 into DCA. Happy to split a cab or help pay for gas for rental car if I make it. Will update if I get on flight.

SMD7(need another fancy avatar!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 2:43 pm
TheBOSman
(@thebosman)
Silver

Wanted to wait to see what I got for a rental from National before I committed to this. Should be able to give at least a couple of people a ride back to DCA at the end of festivities on Sunday.

My Flight Memory My pictures on Instagram Next destinations HKG, LAX, HNL, MAJ, KWA, KSA, PNI, TKK, GUM, HKG, MEL

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 3:13 pm
cheryld
(@cheryld)
Silver

Didn't make it. Waiting on next flight.

SMD7(need another fancy avatar!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2013 3:35 pm
Page 53 / 60