Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

FT University, April 26-28 at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner (SOLD OUT)  

Page 44 / 60
  RSS
katstarr
(@katstarr)

iolaire wrote:
There is a dinner set up on Sunday after the event:
http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/apr-28-2013-post-ftu-dc-dinner-in-or-around-tysons-corner-va.55170/

I've created the Maggianos dinner on Saturday, I've picked that becuase I think people probalby could walk over...
http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/apr-27-2013-ftu-dc-saturday-dinner-maggianos-tysons-corner-va-mclean-va.60422/

Friday there will be a happy hour and I don't know what people will do after that - other than continue to drink...

I love Maggianos!

Gold Diamond Platinum
Will Run For Miles~ A Prior2Boarding Blog Combining TRAVEL, FITNESS & RUNNING

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 13, 2013 8:20 pm
Randy Petersen
(@randy-petersen)
Admin

OK, first chance to see the unveiling of something you'll want to borrow from your lunch money for. These t-shirts will be available at FTU in limited quantities and as well we'll be unveiling a new website where you can order your correct size if interested (only in charcoal grey at this moment). As with our hopes to always pay it forward—a portion of the proceeds of each t-shirt will go toward benefiting one of our many charities-of-choice including among others the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Captain Jason Dahl Scholarship Fund, LIVESTRONG and the National Foundation for Cancer Research.

I know you just love the phrase .... LEARN—EARN & BURN.

Have a great day and for what it's worth ... behind this post is a guy that loves what he does for frequent flyers, so contact me anytime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2013 11:47 pm
marcwint55
(@marcwint55)

burn baby burn

EXP Gold Diamond Diamond [SIZE=5">A|CLUB [SIZE=1">Platinum Platinum[/SIZE">[/SIZE">
[SIZE=5">[SIZE=1"> Platinum Platinum President's Club[/SIZE">[/SIZE">
[SIZE=5">[SIZE=1"> Exec Elite Platinum[/SIZE">[/SIZE">

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 1:18 am
sc801
(@sc801)

Want....:)

Number Four Engine - Spirit of PWP
Member : ~ Lovely Ladies of the Lounge ~
[SIZE=1"> milepoint Team[/SIZE">

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 3:20 am
MJonTravel
(@mjontravel)
Silver

Regretfully, it appears I am going to have to drop out of the DC FTU event. I'm sorry this did not happen before the deadline to transfer tickets. Will do my best to see you all in Tampa.

MJ on Travel: Blog - Twitter - Facebook

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 12:42 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

This is big:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Launchpoint/milepoint/prweb10629375.htm
Launchpoint to Award $50,000 to Winning Innovator of Frequent Flyer Competition

The fastest growing brand for frequent flyers, Milepoint, announced today that Launchpoint has committed to provide a platform where frequent flyers are funded. With this announcement, Launchpoint throws its support behind a monetary award program starting with the first qualifying competition of the year at the Frequent Traveler University event on April 27 in Washington, DC.

Launchpoint is currently accepting applications for entrepreneurs to demonstrate at the Frequent Traveler University Competition events in either Washington, DC or Tampa, FL. To learn more, visit http://launchpoint.milepoint.com/backstory/

cross posted to: http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/launchpoint-to-award-50-000-to-winning-innovator-of-frequent-flyer-competition.60872/

I recomend signficant tech talk take place on that thread in the travel tec area...

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 3:10 pm
katstarr
(@katstarr)

Randy Petersen, post: 1925757, member: 7 wrote: OK, first chance to see the unveiling of something you'll want to borrow from your lunch money for. These t-shirts will be available at FTU in limited quantities and as well we'll be unveiling a new website where you can order your correct size if interested (only in charcoal grey at this moment). As with our hopes to always pay it forward—a portion of the proceeds of each t-shirt will go toward benefiting one of our many charities-of-choice including among others the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Captain Jason Dahl Scholarship Fund, LIVESTRONG and the National Foundation for Cancer Research.

I know you just love the phrase .... LEARN—EARN & BURN.

We should organize a race!!!

Gold Diamond Platinum
Will Run For Miles~ A Prior2Boarding Blog Combining TRAVEL, FITNESS & RUNNING

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 3:46 pm
charold
(@charold)

BlackHill, post: 1921129, member: 130838 wrote: I'm looking for a ticket and if anyone is planning to cancel in the last minute. Please let me know through PM

I have to cancel at the last minute....I can sell you my ticket.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 8:58 pm
Griz Shel
(@griz-shel)
Silver

What is the day rate for parking at the Hilton if you are commuting to the Hilton Tysons Corner? If it is substantial, is there free parking nearby on weekends?

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 10:04 pm
DL3
 DL3
(@dl3)

Does anyone have an extra ticket? I'd be a happy buyer!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 10:22 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Griz Shel, post: 1926654, member: 1992 wrote: What is the day rate for parking at the Hilton if you are commuting to the Hilton Tysons Corner? If it is substantial, is there free parking nearby on weekends?

Self parking
(Complimentary)

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2013 10:22 pm
charold
(@charold)

DL3, post: 1926665, member: 131272 wrote: Does anyone have an extra ticket? I'd be a happy buyer!

I've got a ticket that I am unable to use....I dont know how to contact you via PM since I am new to forum today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2013 12:54 am
Griz Shel
(@griz-shel)
Silver

Pizzaman, post: 1920010, member: 24 wrote: I'm actually partial to Dunn Loring Metro stop myself. Cut through the mall parking lot and you're at the Hilton.

Are you sure about this? Google Maps says it is a 3.8 mile walk to the HIlton taking 1:16 - and the route they are showing looks pretty direct.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2013 6:28 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Griz Shel, post: 1927506, member: 1992 wrote: Are you sure about this? Google Maps says it is a 3.8 mile walk to the HIlton taking 1:16 - and the route they are showing looks pretty direct.

That was my thought when I read what Pizzaman said. After your post I glanced at the map and your comment looks accurate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2013 6:36 pm
moznmar
(@moznmar)
Silver

Griz Shel, post: 1927506, member: 1992 wrote: Are you sure about this? Google Maps says it is a 3.8 mile walk to the HIlton taking 1:16 - and the route they are showing looks pretty direct.

You are correct. The Dunn Loring Metro stop is not near the Hilton at at Tyson's Corner. It would take about an hour to walk there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Page 44 / 60