Call for Auction Items
FTU, as with the legacy of the MegaDO's and sponsor Milepoint, loves to offer opportunities for frequent flyers to help others. As a result, we'll once again collect items to be put up for auction with all the proceeds from these items going toward a number of charities that will benefit from your kindness.
Have a great day and for what it's worth ... behind this post is a guy that loves what he does for frequent flyers, so contact me anytime.
Last time, we raised over 7K to various charities, help us bring the number over 10K this time
I'm asking YOU to step up and help us get together some great raffle prizes and auction items. Do you have an EVIP, SWU, coupon etc etc. that you are not using? Do you have any other travel related stuff you could spare?
Here's what I've got so far:
1. 22K Hyatt Gold Passport points, courtesy of Hyatt Gold Passport
2. 1 Hyatt Diamond membership valid through February 2015, courtesy of Hyatt Gold Passport
3. 2 American Airlines Systemwide upgrades valid through February 2014, courtesy of tommy777
4. 2 United Premier Gold, valid through January 2014
5. 2 Ambassador free weekend night cert courtesy of gleff and tommy777
6. 2 United Silver memberships good for up to 19 months courtesy of United Airlines
7. 2x2 United Club passes good through 12/31 2014 courtesy of United Airlines
8. 2 Admiral Club passes courtesy of anomadtoo
9. 2 Us Airways Club passes courtesy of jfdalbey
10. A boatload of authentic, signed material from perryplatypus
11. Various AA and BA amenity kits courtesy of malikguy
If you have something, I'd be eternally thankful. Please post what you can donate in this thread or send me an email tommy @ milepoint . com Please also note when if your gift has an expiration
Tommy, if you'd hit up AA for some EQMs I bet you could raise a whole lot of $$$ from me. Thank you!
gleff, post: 1932536, member: 40 wrote: Tommy, if you'd hit up AA for some EQMs I bet you could raise a whole lot of $$$ from me. Thank you!
This thread was about me hittin' up your for stuff. Whatchagot?? 🙂
I'm in the hole hundreds of thousands of miles on these charitable endeavors, I'm pretty tapped unless you want an ambassador free weekend night cert. Now, if you get AA to cough up EQMs, I do have (a modest amount of) cash...
gleff, post: 1932595, member: 40 wrote: I'm in the hole hundreds of thousands of miles on these charitable endeavors, I'm pretty tapped unless you want an ambassador free weekend night cert. Now, if you get AA to cough up EQMs, I do have (a modest amount of) cash...
Cool. I've also got one of those. Adding them to the list. I do have a meeting with the big cheese at AAdvantage this week. Let me see what I can do 😉
auction for that, please! i don't buy raffle tickets because it would be unseemly, i think, for me to win a prize in one. 😉
I have 2 Boeing business card holders to donate - there is a little 737 on top that you use to push one card out at a time.....
...if you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down...
....other guys try to imitate us, but the original is still the greatest...
"Inspiring kids to find their voices through music"
Please click 'Like' below (muchas gracias) 😎
Just ordered a Die cast American Airlines MD-80 that I plan on getting Bob Crandall to autograph to donate to raffle. As always I will also be bringing down an array of sports and historical autographs and some misc aviation memorabilia. I will try to list some of the items in this thread tomorrow. 😉
Executive PlatypusEmerald Plat Gold Plat
I am new to FTU and look forward to meeting all the new faces. I will be bringing some giveaways with me!
- 3 x AA Business Class comfort sets (includes a business class menu, amenity kit, duvet, and slippers)
- 1 x AA First Class Transcon blanket
- 2 x BA Premium Economy amenity kits
Gold [SIZE=7">| Platinum | Platinum | Gold | Silver | Gold[/SIZE">
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi