Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

United SFO Family Day - October 13th, 2013  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
UA Insider
(@ua-insider)

Hi Everyone,

We’re doing it again! United will be hosting its annual Family Day Open House for United employees and their families this year at SFO. Here are the details:
[LIST]
[*]Date: Sunday October 13th
[*]Time: 11:00am to 4:30pm
[*]Location: SFO Maintenance Center
[/list]
This year, we’re bringing back a lot of what you know and love, including aircraft on display (from multiple United narrow- and wide-bodies, to stunt planes and civilian models) and maintenance facility tours. Featured guests also include the Patriots precision flying team, which was founded by a United pilot and is the only civilian jet demonstration team in the United States.

As in years past, we expect a large turn-out at this event, but have secured a limited number of tickets for members here and a guest to attend. If you’d like to attend, please send us an email at [EMAIL='[email protected]'][email protected] [/EMAIL]with the following information:
[LIST]
[*]Name
[*]Email address
[*]Guest’s name (if applicable)
[/list]
We’ll handle requests on a first come, first served basis, and let you know by October 3rd if we’re able to confirm you. Once confirmed, you’ll receive an email with all the specifics. We look forward to seeing you there!

Aaron Goldberg
Sr. Manager – Customer Experience Planning
United Airlines

Quote
Posted : September 18, 2013 11:06 pm
Mackieman
(@mackieman)

Hey Aaron, just to confirm, those of us who are attending the FFG Mini-Do the day before don't need to request tickets, right?

FlightMemory :: Hotel Stays :: Waffle House Memory
- 1K - Platinum - Detector - General Member - Posting Unit 9
2017 EQL/EQD: 3/1

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2013 11:15 pm
genemk2
(@genemk2)

UA Insider, post: 2153409, member: 3649 wrote:
As in years past, we expect a large turn-out at this event, but have secured a limited number of tickets for members here and a guest to attend. If you’d like to attend, please send us an email at [EMAIL='[email protected]'][email protected] [/EMAIL]with the following information:
[LIST]
[*]Name
[*]Email address
[*]Guest’s name (if applicable)
[/list]
We’ll handle requests on a first come, first served basis, and let you know by October 3rd if we’re able to confirm you. Once confirmed, you’ll receive an email with all the specifics. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks!! Email sent.

I'm actually flying in from HKG that day, and so hopefully I can SDC my connection to LAX to a much later time, otherwise I'm going to S.O.L.!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2013 11:27 pm
Flyer1976
(@flyer1976)

I'll be in SFO that weekend with Thespian so it'd be nice to stop by for a while before we head back to teh ATL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2013 12:42 am
hulagrrl210
(@hulagrrl210)

Too bad this is the same weekend as Chicago seminars 🙁 Maybe next year...

1K MVP
www.thirtysixthousand.com | flightmemory | blog

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2013 8:05 pm
tim0thy
(@tim0thy)

Thanks!

My email has been sent too. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that there is space for my wife and I.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2013 8:31 pm
Sahais
(@sahais)
Silver

Thanks! Email sent for my daughter and I

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2013 9:37 pm
ballardFlyer
(@ballardflyer)

Will be in SFO so thought I would try too.

AA EXP, DL PM, AS MVPG, GP Dia, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2013 12:52 pm
Sean Colahan
(@sean-colahan)

Just sent an e-mail to RSVP and (hopefully) get a ticket. Can't wait to see fellow MilePointers there!

My Flight Memory Page | SeanColahan.com | facebook | twitter

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2013 2:24 pm
JC1120
(@jc1120)
Silver

Mackieman, post: 2153414, member: 30 wrote: Hey Aaron, just to confirm, those of us who are attending the FFG Mini-Do the day before don't need to request tickets, right?

This is correct. We've got you marked down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 21, 2013 4:19 am
Sean Colahan
(@sean-colahan)

Do you know how long it is taking to confirm our RSVP?

My Flight Memory Page | SeanColahan.com | facebook | twitter

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2013 1:10 pm
CDKing
(@cdking)

Sean Colahan, post: 2158811, member: 2012 wrote: Do you know how long it is taking to confirm our RSVP?

by 10/3 so who knows when. I knew this day was going to be family day. I have no idea why I didint book awards a while ago. I may end up dropping out if I'm selected

2013 EQM AS 39K - 15 segs | UA 78K - 50 segs
2012 EQM AS 40K - 16 segments | CO/UA 154K - 105 segments
#1 rule of a deal

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2013 8:58 pm
Sean Colahan
(@sean-colahan)

CDKing, post: 2159135, member: 6697 wrote: by 10/3 so who knows when. I knew this day was going to be family day. I have no idea why I didint book awards a while ago. I may end up dropping out if I'm selected

I have revenue flights booked for the weekend. Just trying to figure out my plans for Sunday. Didn't know if we would know before 10/3.

My Flight Memory Page | SeanColahan.com | facebook | twitter

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2013 1:10 pm
Albert
(@albert)

I'll be in the Bay Area that weekend, so hopefully I will be able to join in the fun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2013 4:42 am
Sean Colahan
(@sean-colahan)

Do you only receive confirmation if get a ticket or does one get an e-mail either way confirmed or not-confirmed to attend?

My Flight Memory Page | SeanColahan.com | facebook | twitter

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2013 3:25 pm
Page 1 / 2