Share:
Notifications
Clear all

DEN Mini-DO 2017 - October 7  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS
Dublin_rfk
(@dublin_rfk)

Weatherboy, post: 2803620, member: 91508 wrote: Sad to see the facility we visited shut down to a listeria outbreak.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/money/consumer/listeria-contamination-concerns-temporarily-shutter-denver-food-prep-company

Specifically, the kitchen area I visited where the food for the local grocery chain, is where the contamination was found :O

Ouch!
My limited knowledge of listeria is that it’s mostly brought in on product but that proper in-house sanitation and cooking will remove it.
The product provided to the retail chain was all refrigerated making more susceptible to listeria contamination.
In the end I’d rather see overreaction over no action.

http://my.flightmemory.com/DublinRFK

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience? It comes from BAD Judgement."
Unique points in 2018: EWR, LAX, SIN, SFO, IAD, IND, ORD, SAT, PHL, RDU, FLL, GRB, CLT, MSN, GRR, SNA, MCI, CLE, SAN, IAH, FRA, CVG, NRT, LAS, ABQ,[SIZE=4"> PDX[/SIZE">

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2017 4:07 pm
Weatherboy
(@weatherboy)

King Soopers also terminated United / Chelsea / Journey Cuisine's contract. Looks like there were 2 rounds of recalls from the facility in the last month.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2017 6:26 pm
Xyzzy
(@xyzzy)

W:eek:w. I thought that they were pretty darned careful with regard to sanitation.

Sent from a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2017 6:57 pm
Weatherboy
(@weatherboy)

Xyzzy, post: 2803636, member: 56 wrote: W:eek:w. I thought that they were pretty darned careful with regard to sanitation.

I warned you to wash your hands before going in!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2017 11:51 pm
JC1120
(@jc1120)
Silver

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to provide a year-end 2017 update. Thanks to all of your generosity, FFG was able to provide a $13k check to United WeCare and a $3500 check to Tripp Hatch. Appreciate all the support as always. We are looking forward to this year, when we will have more exciting events for all of you in store!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2018 1:54 pm
Page 6 / 6