Zombies, Murderers and More at Hyatt Regency DFW This Weekend

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by perryplatypus, May 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    So if you happen to be at DFW this weekend and to see some Zombies and other wildly dressed people at Terminal C, it's not your eyes playing tricks on you! Starting tonight is the beginning of Texas Fightmare Weekend http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com There will be a bunch of celebrities in attendance this year. I plan on going down on Saturday to get some autographs and look forward to meeting Ernest Borgnine.

2. wrxmom

wrxmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you bringing Perry?;)

perryplatypus likes this.
  3. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes because there are 2 celebrties that I am going down to meet that are Diney stars! LOL I will probaly be the only person there getting Disney stuff signed. Clint Howard was a voice in the Jungle Book and also the voice of Roo in Winnie the Pooh and Gentle Ben. Also I want to get Keith David who voiced the villain in the Princess and the Frog. Borgnine was in the 1st sci-fi Disney movie the Black Hole. Can't remember what I ate for breakfast but somehow I know all this crap! :)