YYZ Priority Security

Discussion in 'YYZ/YTZ | Toronto Area Airports' started by evanderm, Oct 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. evanderm

evanderm Silver Member

Status Points:
    It seems to change every 10 seconds but besides AmEx Platinum and Nexus, what will grant you access to the priority security lane at T3 International Departures? Do the airline programmes participate like is the case for T3 US departures?

AA Priority AAcess, DL Sky Priority etc. will get you to the front of the queue but how about International? It's been a while since I have paid any attention.

I will be able to verify and shall post my findings soon if nobody is able to provide an answer.

Thanks.

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is the first I've heard of the AmEx Plat card having benefits for airport security priority lines. Are you sure? Does one just show the card (what if the way the name is written doesn't match the way name appears on photo ID and ticket?) or must the ticket have been purchased with the Plat card?

Can we assume that the Centurion card carries the same benefits?

3. evanderm

evanderm Silver Member

Status Points:
    See here: http://www.amexcloud10.ca/ remember, this isn't the US and the TSA we're dealing with :p

They just look at the card. I've once been able to get through with a dummy card.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  4. evanderm

evanderm Silver Member

Status Points:
    I can confirm that BA Premium Cabin and Status passengers have access to the Pearson Priority lane for international departures and I assume other airlines do too. It's not written on the sign for access but if you show your boarding card and ask about it the staff are supposed to let you through. It's up to the airlines to tell you that you have this service.