YYZ Executive Aisle

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by briantoronto, Jan 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. briantoronto
    Original Member

briantoronto Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Aisle at YYZ in the last few weeks have had mostly Chrysler 300s. Hyundai Genesis are the other cars often there. Kia Sorrento was the only SUV on NYE. Data points are the 29th and the 31st of December.

2. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was there on Christmas Eve. Sea of Impalas and a few Malibus, which were all not well equipped (no leather). Managed to snag a Flex parked in a Standard spot. Took a bit of digging on a cold day.

briantoronto likes this.
  3. AnthonyB1609

AnthonyB1609 Silver Member

Status Points:
    How is the flex they offered me one a week ago at DFW and ATL and I said no.

4. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    The Flex is a big gas guzzler. It is big (3 row SUV with a low roof). I loved the power fold seats. Push a button, seats fold and are stowed away. Seats were heated, and were covered with a decent leather. There was an Escape in the aisle that had this really awful cheap leather. I was carrying skis with me (just came from Lake Tahoe) and i wanted something that could hold them.On the way back, i was carrying 4 people, 6 suitcases and a pair of skis and the capacity came in handy. Plus i was really sick of impalas.

AnthonyB1609 likes this.
  5. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    can a person from Milepoint please add Toronto to the thread title.

I'm sure some folks know all the airport codes but I know many more do not.

6. briantoronto
    Original Member

briantoronto Gold Member

Status Points:
    Was there a couple weeks ago. Normal mix of Chrysler 300s and a "Mercedes of Hyundai's" Genesis in the Executive Aisle. Unprompted, the agent on duty said: "Anything in the lot is yours." Snagged a Tahoe with 2,000 km on it, which was useful for my purposes.

7. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Would still like to see Toronto added to the thread title. C'mon Milepoint, I'm sure the OP won't mind.

had two rentals recently at YYZ.

One loaded Ford Explorer, one loaded Nissan Maxima.

I had wanted an SUV and they didn't have one on the executive aisle. Asked them to pull one around, which they did.

TRAVELSIG likes this.