Yuma Motors Shows Smart Cars at Emporium

Discussion in 'Asia' started by NileGuide, Feb 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. A small look at the future of cars? Well, at least one or two. Stop in this weekend at the Emporium in Bangkok to see a few models being sold by Yuma Motors. A bright orange Ferrari sits next to the tiny BRABUS Ultimate, a two-seater Smart car of the same bold color. One wonders how that little thing would hold up against a Bangkok bus. At 2.89 million baht, I guess I won’t ever be finding out.

Continue reading...
  2. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

I got a brand spanking new 2011 Smart fortwo rental from Sixt while in Spain and that was anamazing machine.
    I have owned over a dozen big cars in the US, Lincoln Town Cars and Crown Victorias probably the biggest cars on sale in North America... and after test driving one of these I'd totally get one, especially if I had to use it around town in NYC. The car is very fuel efficient, in Eco-mode it shuts off at traffic light while your foot is on the brake. Minimal storage space but comfortable even for larger individuals. The design is based on egg-shell idea, which is surprisingly strong. I'm a big fan!
  3. RichardInSF
    Original Member

RichardInSF Silver Member

I must be missing something here, because all this reads more like spam than travel info -- or am I just being picky, picky?