YUL-YTZ on Air Canada Express new service

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by janyyc, May 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. janyyc
    Original Member

janyyc Silver Member

Status Points:
    milchap, Junca and canucklehead like this.
  2. Junca
    Original Member

Junca Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting. That was a pretty nice looking cabin. Seemed so ... clean! And actually spacious. Of course it helps when it isn't full of people elbow to elbow. :) So - how was the elbow room?

3. janyyc
    Original Member

janyyc Silver Member

Status Points:
    We'll have to investigate elbow room next time... I assume probably typical. ;)

4. AC has one more row of seats over the same Porter planes so i guess a bit less legroom. I am surprised how few people were on the plane at the prices AC has offered and all the bonus points and advertizing. Perhaps that's good news, and AC will leave the airport again, so Porter is not put out of business by the Oligopoly..... big bad AC.

Without the twit Mayor David Miller perhaps a permanent bridge to the island might be in the future.

5. milestoburn
    Original Member

milestoburn Gold Member

Status Points:
    sadly, AC seems to only step up when they have to. i wish i got something free on regular AC flights.

6. Redcap
    Original Member

Redcap Silver Member

Status Points:
    Nice report.

I love the Q400, it is a slick and efficient aircraft. I can see on your pictures that the aircraft are connected to the jetway, is this normal in Canada? What about the door/stairs?