Your SAS flights in 2011

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by Someone, Dec 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Someone
    Original Member

Someone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Had the last flight for this year yesterday, so time to do a count of my flights with SAS in 2011.

Had 66 flights this year, which was a new record. In addition to 4 flights with Blue1, so 70 flights in total. To bad 47 of them was domestic Norway, giving no Eurobonus points. Most travelled route was OSL-KRS as I wen't to KRS 25 times this year

So what about you? How many flights with SAS this year?

BGO-commuter likes this.
  2. jamesbond_ppk

jamesbond_ppk Active Member

Status Points:
    I can talk about my last qualification period: Sept 2010 to Aug 2011:

I had a total of 73 segments, 24 (33%) domestic Norway (100% SAS) and 49 International (36 or 74% with SAS Group, flew with 9 different airlines only last year :) ).

Out of the 73 segments 51 or 70% were done for work.

I keep these statistics up to date just for fun. Too much? :) Well, it just helps me see that I would have no problem requalifying for EBG if domestic segemnts would count towards status, where last year I barely made it (last 2 segments were a status run).

3. cph_flyer
    Original Member

cph_flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had 52 flights this year, of which 37 were on SAS. The remaining have been on Cimber,Malev,Lufthansa,Augsburg Airways,Lufthansa City and Swiss .The last two flights this year was a bonus trip to Tallinn with Estonian.
    By the way - I record my flights in a spreadsheet and tweak the data with a Pivot table :)

4. jamesbond_ppk

jamesbond_ppk Active Member

Status Points:
    Glad to see I'm not the only one messing up with Excel... I even make diagrams... :)

5. Someone
    Original Member

Someone Silver Member

Status Points:
    I use flightmemory.....it does those things for me. Including drawing a map :)

6. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Only 3 flights on SAS this far this year, I have two more coming up, OSL-EVE-OSL for xmas.

The good thing is that every single flight I've taken this far has been in business. ;) Of course, the last two won't be :p

7. view
    Original Member

view Silver Member

Status Points:
    Only 13 international flights on SK this year, and domestic I´m not sure about because they don´t show in my EB account. About 20 I guess. Almost no travel since summer due to family commitments. Barely made EBG for next year, looks like a slippery slope down to Silver is coming my way during 2013.

8. BGO-commuter
    Original Member

BGO-commuter Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just pulled a report of my trips this year, and it seems like a standard year for SK:
    - Domestic: 198 Flights
    - Europe: 20 Flights
    - IC: No flights

I've also had some IC and EU trips with LH and EK this year.
    My SAS-spend is somewhat higher this year due to higher TPI-price and shifting more trips from LH to SK. Fingers crossed for EBP next year as well.

SASDC8 likes this.
  9. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like I've got about 70 domestic flights with SAS so far in 2011, 2 with DY. Been really happy with the way I've been treated by SAS when theres been cancellations and delays this year, would definitely miss that the most if I don't re-qualify. Lets hope we start earning some domestic points in 2012!
    Internationally I've been travelling with *A as much as usual, but mostly trips with groups of friends this year, so just been riding in economy - and like an unknown swedish saying goes "better to eat porridge together, than beef alone" - but we all know what the earning is like back there ;)

Got a few more trips coming up before my quali-period runs out - and not that many more points needed, but I think I might go for companies that have direct flights over re-qualification - and replace the gold-tag with the milepoint one!

Will check out Flightmemory for 2012, thanks for the tip!

Merry christmas people!

10. Fredrik
    Original Member

Fredrik Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had 35 flights on SAS this year. Not even once in business but I upgraded to Eco Extra on the ARN-EWR flight with some help by Optiontown.

11. TOS_EBG

TOS_EBG Silver Member

Status Points:
    Had 77 SK, 6 WF and 4 KF flights this year, out of a total of 120 flights. The rest was 25 LH, 4 LX, 2 AC, 1 TG and 1 BA(!).

12. Captainfire
    Original Member

Captainfire Silver Member

Status Points:
    A low total for me compared to you :oops:
    19 KF, 3 SK and 4 AY...

Good thing is, 4 KF flights in M, the rest in C or Y+ :)

13. zico77

zico77 Silver Member

Status Points:

Total number of flights: 83
    Domestic: 62
    Sas flights: 72

Booking class:
    Economy: 33
    Business: 50

Most of my flights are SAS domestic job related, and non-requalifying for Eurobonus status. Still 6 months to go before my qualifying period expire, so there might be a chance of earning enough points for a new period with EBG :)

14. SASDC8

SASDC8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have done 56 flights on SK this year with 80 % being domestic flights in Norway. 4 with LH and 2 with TG.

2012 is off to a much better start with 7 flights on SK (domestic and Europe) and 6 flights on TG within a 4 week period in Jan/Feb, because the TG flights will all be in F and C :D

In February I should also re-qualify for Gold, which will be valid until November 2013 :)

15. tiltslope

tiltslope Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had only 9 SK and 1 KF flights out of 53.

16. martinfoss
    Original Member

martinfoss Silver Member

Status Points:
    One, OSL-BGO back in March on LN-RPX.

Took the train going back...

17. FlyIce

FlyIce Silver Member

Status Points:
    3 flights, even if SAS is not on my usual route.
    Also a nice mix of airplanes, one each: MD80, CRJ900 and A319.

18. oskar

oskar Active Member

Status Points:
    56 SAS, most of them domestic Sweden + 5 KF flights.
    Around 50 others with LH, LX, U2, AB,AC, CO

First time Cimber in 2011 also ;)
    And I have been at Ronneby International (RNB)...great day!