Your EBG Upgrade Successes!

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by Someone, Sep 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Someone
    Original Member

Someone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Think we need a thread for successfully EBG op-ups here at Milepoint too ;)

So whether you've been upgraded on a short or long-haul flight, received a complimentary hotel upgrade or just got upgraded to a better seat on the subway this morning — please report your success stories here! Let's see what a piece of shiny EBG plastic is capable of...

So far this year for me:
    On OSL-AMS a Friday in September and the return on the following Sunday, but me (EBG) and my gf (EBS) was upgraded from dirt cheap M-tickets to Y+ on a overbooked/fully booked flight :)

2. AndersFT
    Original Member

AndersFT Silver Member

Status Points:
    This summer I did an intercontinental joyride just for fun, and since I was travelling as cheap as possible I pushed my luck with the Lounge Dragon in CPH and asked if there was a possibility for an upgrade CPH-OSL. A got a very short and clear answer: "No, there are never any upgrades on intercontinental flights".

Nevertheless when I got my seat ticket at the gate I saw that I was seated at 1F. It is remarkable how these small things can affect your mood. I was happy as a child at Christmas.

I cannot say whether she had anything to do with it, but sometimes you don’t have to know how things happen as long as they do…

3. Someone
    Original Member

Someone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Talk about being wrong and not knowing about their operations. On my IC flights this summer, there we're quite a few op-up ;)

4. SASDC8

SASDC8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    While not my self (as I was busy enjoying LH first), but my GF (she is Gold as well) and my parents all got upgraded to business from Y+ this summer on SK907 :)