You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Fly Etihad’s First Apartments

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    On Saturday I took Etihad Airways' inaugural A380 flight between Abu Dhabi and London. While Etihad is only the 12th airline to take delivery of the A380, they've innovated in ways that we haven't really seen from other carriers. The highlight of their new A380s are The Residence and First Apartments. The Residence features a three room suite and butler service, and is unattainable for most of us. I doubt miles will ever easily be redeemable for it, and at $20,000-40,000 for a one-way ticket, it's not something I think most of us will be springing for anytime soon. But as far as I'm concerned the First Apartment was the real show stopper, and where we saw the most innovation. Etihad has really taken first class to a whole new level by creating a suite that's so big that you can actually walk around in it when the door is closed. It's simply unbelievable. The post You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Fly Etihad’s First Apartments appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...