You’ll Never Guess Emirates’ Next US Destination

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Earlier today I posted about how Emirates announced they would be adding a second daily flight between Dubai and Seattle, as of July 7, 2015. The flight will be operated by a Boeing 777-200LR. Emirates' first flight to Seattle was added only a few years ago, and it will soon be Emirates' only US route with twice daily flights (though JFK gets 4x daily flights). Some have suggested that the route was basically being added to shuttle Boeing parts between Seattle and Dubai, which wouldn't surprise me. Well, apparently that wasn't Emirates' only US route announcement today. Emirates also announced their newest US destination. Now, if you asked me a few hours ago what Emirates' next US destination would be, I would have guessed Miami, Newark, or Atlanta, with near certainty. Well, Emirates' latest US destination will be Orlando, Florida. That's right, Orlando. The post You’ll Never Guess Emirates’ Next US Destination appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...