Yeah, I’m THAT guy apparently… What would you do?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Oct 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Let me preface this post by stating I look at things mostly from a logical point of view and nothing I say or do is meant with any disrespect. I have respect for my fellow passengers and have usually obliged requests to move so people can sit together, all else being EQUAL. Now, this is a situation that happened to me last weekend on my trip to Anchorage and back. I had booked the trip back in July after noticing some great fares ex-NYC and BOS to ANC. Having done this trip in 2013 as well, I knew the upgrades would be tough for an ExPlat on AA (both my DFW-ANC and ANC-DFW cleared at the gate). So I decided it would be worth it to me to use 2 eVIP upgrades to confirm my first class seats. I selected 2E and it was done. Fast forward to last weekend I checked in for my return ANC-DFW segment, all was good. I hung out in the AS Board Room for what seemed like forever, and due to boredom I did check the available seats in F and there were a handful open including 2A and 2F. I also checked the [...] The post Yeah, I’m THAT guy apparently… What would you do? appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...