Yahoo Travel’s Bizarre Singapore Suites Class Story

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Late last month a Singapore Airlines Suites Class trip report went viral, whereby a guy redeemed miles to fly from Singapore to Frankfurt to New York, which the guy claimed retailed for $23,000. It's amazing how viral the trip report went, and equally amazing how few people grasp the concept of miles. I seem to mostly hang around people that understand at least something about miles, but shortly after that report was published I heard from so many acquaintances I hadn't spoken to in a long time, and they all just didn't seem to "get it." After that trip report went viral I wrote a post outlining just how easily you can earn enough miles to redeem for Singapore Airlines Suites Class. In trying to keep the momentum going, it seems like premium cabin "wowzers look at this" style reviews have been more mainstream lately. The post Yahoo Travel’s Bizarre Singapore Suites Class Story appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...