Wyndham Rewards: $20 cash back with every 2 stays (max $60), double mi/pts, 9/15-11/18/11; register

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by Jett Rink, Sep 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
    To qualify for the "Cashback every 2 stays" component and earn up to $60 (USD) cash back in the form of VISA gift card, the member must (i) register at wyndhamrewards.com/cash or 1-866-996-7937, (ii) complete 2 stays at participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards program at a qualifying rate with arrival dates from September 15 to November 18, 2011 and (iii) complete an online redemption form. Members will qualify to receive a $20 (USD) VISA gift card after their 2nd qualifying stay, after their 4th qualifying stay, and after their 6th qualifying stay within the promotional period. Member stays with check-out dates after November 22, 2011 will not be counted towards the promotion. An email address provided by the member will be required for participation in this promotion. Members will receive an email with instructions to redeem for the $20 (USD) VISA card each time they qualify. Each registered member can earn up to three $20 (USD) VISA cards only. Qualified registrants should allow 2-3 weeks after completion of stays for the notification email to be sent, must complete the VISA card online redemption form within 60 days of receipt of the notification email, and should allow an additional 3-4 weeks from completion of online redemption form to receive the VISA card in the mail. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa USA, Inc. Visa Gift Card issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa USA, Inc. Fees associated with this card: Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.00.
    To qualify for the "Double starting with 1st stay" component and earn double Wyndham Rewards® points, airline miles or rail points, the member must (i) register at wyndhamrewards.com/cash or 1-866-996-7937, (ii) book a stay on wyndhamrewards.com, daysinn.com, ramada.com, wyndham.com, wingatehotels.com, hawthorn.com, super8.com, baymontinns.com, microtelinn.com, hojo.com, travelodge.com, or knightsinn.com at a qualifying rate with arrival dates from September 15 to November 18, 2011 and (iii) complete the stay by November 22, 2011. Registered members can receive double for 3 separate qualified stays within the promotional period (for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd qualified stays) at a maximum of 3 rooms per stay. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay for the bonus points, airline miles or rail points to be credited to their account. Airline mile bonus valid at US airline carriers, Air Canada and AeroMexico only.
    Only US, Canada, and Mexico residents are eligible for this promotion. Super 8 in China does not participate in this promotion. Rates offered by most on-line travel agencies and certain other rates do not qualify. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. See www.wyndhamrewards.com/terms for full program terms and conditions, privacy policy, and participating hotel brands and locations.

REGISTER:
    https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec...12764730178:5068112&acx_rid=1094237510&cid=44

2. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am sort of a newbie on Wyndham promotions and was wondering if it is common for them to overlap promotions like the last two for European account holders. I had two stays in late September where I received 15k points from one promotion and then when I registered for the current promotion the system just gave me the 8800 points with the date of my last stay in September. Great.., but is this a common thing with WyndhamRewards?