Wrong elite status on BP

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Steve GadFly, Aug 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Steve GadFly
    Original Member

Steve GadFly Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just printed my BP's for tomorrow's flights and they list my status as "Gold". I've been a CO Plat for 10 straight years, have already flown 1K+ this year, and qualified for MM last week.

Is anyone else having this issue? The "My Account" section of the website still has it right but the BP is wrong. Just curious.

2. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did you just reach 1K status for the year? I had this problem in the past where I had just crossed over to 1K from 1P where it still showed me as 1P even though the mileage in the system showed that I was 1K. It didn't last for more than a week.

3. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Had this issue on BOS kiosk looks like new sw?

Said Gold/*G

Been Plat for over four years (matched to Plat and was Never at gold status).

Ask Checkin desk Agent at BOS and he said call service center, but I pressed him to print my BP and after typing a while, it showed Plat on the card.

I went back to co website on my phone and re-asked to email me receipt, and receipt showed Plat.

Then went back to CO mobile and printed BP again, status showed GOLD there, so kiosk and OLCI is broken.

Should note that kiosk BP printed differently so it looks like sw problem.

Asked BOS agent at PClub to confirm my status and she said that there was some new star gold field, but it was showing Plat correctly,

Looks like they need some QA improvements before rolling changes into production.

sobore likes this.
  4. EWR764
    Original Member

EWR764 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had this issue today as well. I checked with the agent and my Platinum status was properly listed in the system and reflected in my upgrade priority. The error apparently occurs when a BP is generated to print.

mht_flyer likes this.
  5. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was on with OPSC a hour ago and let them know this was happening. They said they would refer it to the correct department.

Hopefully this will be fixed.

6. Steve GadFly
    Original Member

Steve GadFly Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nope....reached 1K several weeks ago. Judging by the other comments, it's seeming more like a customer-facing computer glitch that isn't indicative of a back-line problem.

7. Steve GadFly
    Original Member

Steve GadFly Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like IT worked out the problem....today's boarding pass is correct. Go figure.

mht_flyer likes this.