Wow - DL IT Worked With AF Booking!?!

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by rwoman, Aug 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I've looked at "My Trips" on dl.com since my next dl-booked trip is not until October. Today, MUCH to my surprise, my LHR-CDG-LHR trip (booked on af.us) was there...this is a FIRST!! :) My LHR-CDG-DXB-CDG-LHR trip is not showing...but I was surprised to see anything booked on the AF website pop up in my dl account!

:)robin

2. traveller99

traveller99 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've got a CDG-BCN-CDG booked on the af.us site and it has not crossed over to my dl account. :(

3. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have NO idea what happened...other than OLCI!

4. mtkeller
    Original Member

mtkeller Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had this happen recently with my AF itinerary (booked on af.us). I had issues with an RJ-operated segment posting, so I did a TTU and the agent replied that s/he'd attached my SM number to the reservation. I'd already done that, but somehow it became attached to a reservation that DL.dumb could see. I now see my BUD-CDG-LHR flights showing with a DL PNR on DL.dumb.

traveller99 and rwoman like this.
  5. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    my ATL-CDG trip in May was booked through AF and only gave them the DL SM number. I even used SWUs via DL and it all worked and showed up in DL.com. The DL agent in ATL could even check me in. Very impressive considering...