Would You Wait For Over 6 Hours On Hold With An Airline?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

American Airlines/US Airways have had some complaints as of late regarding waiting customers. On Sunday, I wrote about the flight that waited for 9 hours to take a 30 minute flight (combination weather/mechanical/crew) and now there are others that are talking about being on hold with AA for over 6 hours! One customer on Twitter has been posting videos showing on hold for over 11 hours! Other customers on Twitter have also talked about/mentioned waits in excess of 5 hours. On a recent phone call, I was on hold for almost 90 minutes and it was during a lot of their weather issues so I acknowledge that would cause a delay. It certainly makes a strong case as another reason to have elite status! When I was Diamond with Delta and there were delays that were stranding people in NYC for days, I was able to get to a person on the phone within 5 minutes and have my flight delay fixed in less than that. Not having any status with AA, I... The post Would You Wait For Over 6 Hours On Hold With An Airline? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...