World's First Crowdsourced Loyalty Program Launches Beta Site

Discussion in 'Other Loyalty Programs' started by sobore, Dec 22, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.crowdsourcing.org/docume...rced-loyalty-program-launches-beta-site/29741

MoPals.com Inc. ("MoPals"), the world's firstcommunity-driven, crowdsourced loyalty program, with a focus on rewarding its members for theirsocial media influence and brand ambassadorship, today announced the launch of its beta versionwebsite. The company also said its loyalty platform app, available for iPhone and Android throughGoogle Play and the Apple Store, is also available in public beta form.With the launch of its new beta site, MoPals plans to unveil a modern approach to the multi-billiondollar loyalty market which has been around for decades in the hopes of capitalizing on a segmentthat has largely been ignored: Generation Y and their unique mobile and tech savvy behavior.Despite mobile technology changing the consumer experience, the loyalty industry's marketingefforts remained focused on just rewarding consumers for purchases and are steadfast in trackingconsumer behavior with dated plastic loyalty cards in the hopes of retaining and driving customer loyalty.

Read More: http://www.crowdsourcing.org/docume...rced-loyalty-program-launches-beta-site/29741

Newscience and uggboy like this.
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    So many buzzwords and an earning structure which closely represents a pyramid scheme. That should be awesome in the long term.

ETA: It is also not clear what about it is "crowd sourced" in the typical sense of that term. Unless they're saying that getting members to recruit other members and business partners is crowd sourcing, and I'm not buying that at all.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    blackjack-21, gaijin62 and MX like this.
  3. Price123

Price123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I feel old...

This seems to be aimed at a generation younger than me (and I'm only 26)

gaijin62 likes this.
  4. gaijin62

gaijin62 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like they are creating people as an advertising vector. I have little to no interest.
    I already have enough brands on my clothes, shoes, car, luggage, etc.

5. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sure, but you will (at least in theory) get paid for these. ;)

gaijin62 likes this.
  6. gaijin62

gaijin62 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Amway promised the same thing...haven't seen a dime yet :(;)