World’s first Peugeot Lounge opens at Malaysian airport

Discussion in 'Airports' started by sobore, Jan 24, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.worldinteriordesignnetwo...eot_lounge_opens_at_malaysian_airport_130124/

The world’s first Peugeot Lounge has opened at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport’s Subang Skypark Terminal in Selangor, Malaysia.

[​IMG]

Peugeot Lounge is designed as a place for Peugeot owners to unwind and relax before boarding their flights. Peugeot owners can avail of the complimentary facilities by presenting their boarding passes along with their Peugeot Privilege card or Peugeot car key.

The Peugeot Lounge features a meeting room and a VIP room. It also offers patrons complimentary light refreshments, wi-fi and Internet services, Astro entertainment, flight information display, newspapers and magazines.

Read More: Http://www.worldinteriordesignnetwork.com/news/worlds_first_peugeot_lounge_opens_at_malaysian_airport_130124/

flyingdawg and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's an very unusual concept, haven't thought about this? Will there be BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac and so on lounges in the future too?

flyingdawg likes this.
  3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was in this airport almost a year ago. I seem to recall Peugeot having quite a presence there from an advertising perspective, even without the lounge. Maybe cars on display in the terminal and such. Apparently it was a bigger deal than I thought.

4. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Cool concept!

uggboy likes this.
  5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Having written my earlier comment, I don't drive, does this hinder me / us to use such lounges for free? :D

6. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Turns out that Hertz #1 Club Gold can get you in to lounges all over South Africa. I was shocked to learn that. So that's another situation where not driving might limit your lounge access. :oops: