Woman makes it onto flight in Texas with gun in her purse

Discussion in 'Travel Security' started by uggboy, Jan 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz, jbcarioca and rwoman like this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    TAHKUCT, Flyer1976, UA191 and 2 others like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, they do!:cool:

TAHKUCT, rwoman and jbcarioca like this.
  4. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    I remember some years ago I had a client near Dallas. I sat with the CEO watching several employees conduct a handgun and rifle sale and demonstration in the company car park. The CEO attempted to dismiss the involved employees but was told to desist when the local police were alerted by the targeted employees. The police asked why law-abiding loyal Texans were being harassed by Godless foreigners. (it was not a US-owned firm). I have not been back too many times since then.

5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing! I personally are against guns and I must say they should be forbidden, constitution or not, right or not, because common sense tells me, weapons or guns are whatever they call it, are nearly always wrong!

6. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is this the TSA's "the new black" for saying we screwed the pooch? :rolleyes:

Well, Texas has one of the (if non the highest) execution rates in the U.S. so maybe they will put granny in the slammer :rolleyes:

7. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Perhaps for urban dwellers, yes, but for people who live in rural zones, where they have coyote, bobcats, wolves, bears, etc. coming on their property, there is a definite need. This is especially true of they have livestock that they have a right to protect. (or if they want to allow their children to wander their property, and if they don't want their children to become a meal for an animal)

jbcarioca and uggboy like this.
  8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Maybe I should get a gun in case the coon in my avatar comes back to my porch to steal some more cat food :)

I don't have a gun and don't want one. I can accept your argument, but virtually all of the gun owners I know are urban dwellers.

uggboy, Flyer1976 and jbcarioca like this.