Winter Caribbean Schedule

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by jrsinpdx, Mar 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. jrsinpdx
    Original Member

jrsinpdx Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm starting to look for a warm weather November trip and DL doesn't show any flights to the smaller Caribbean islands. The current schedule has one flight a week to most of these destinations. Would it be a reasonable assumption that the 2011-2012 winter schedule would be pretty much the same? Any idea when the flights will be available for booking?

2. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Usually it should be pretty much the same, but again depending on performance this season could impact next winter's flights.

Skyvillager and ryandc99 like this.
  3. Easy Victor

Easy Victor Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is there a particular island that you're looking at? There are quite a few flights to the major islands from the hub cities every day. I know from Miami that AA goes to many Caribbean destinations, and many of the smaller islands are accessed by flying into SXM.

4. jimyvr
    Original Member

jimyvr Active Member

Status Points:
    One can assume the Winter 2011/12 schedule will be identical to 2010/11 until the airline starts working on W11 schedule, which first major change should come out by June or July.

5. jrsinpdx
    Original Member

jrsinpdx Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks everyone! Pretty much what I thought but just looking for some confirmation.

Easy Victor: I don"t fly AA so they aren't an option.

Regards; jrs