Win trip on LH Private jet - European residents only

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by Lufthansa Flyer, Aug 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Chance to win private jet trip for winner and 5 friends to an "Olympia" of your choice.

synd, SK2868, uggboy and 1 other person like this.
  2. synd
    Original Member

synd Silver Member

Status Points:
    it's nice for a change to see a promotion / contest for european citizens only and not for NA folks. Sorry guys but you're still getting much better deals than we are.

Heck even the LH US CC gives out 15K, while the french one (when we had one) was 3K if i remember correctly...

am i crazy though in caring more to win the 20 K miles than the private jet trip?

Lufthansa Flyer likes this.
  3. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    believe it or not, LH has far more promos and contests for the Euro market. Due to legal issues (taxes/liability etc), not many LH contests make it over to north america...

4. synd
    Original Member

synd Silver Member

Status Points:
    Of course LH will try to target more its base customers which are european based, but my point was that if you're playing your cards right and located in the us, you can get much more miles.

When I started being interested in frequent flyer programs, i was living in the us at the time, and for every 4 R/T in coach I would buy between SFO and CDG with US Air, I would get enough miles to get a free F R/T on LH. Furthermore I never flew coach on any of those trips doing between 4 - 6 R/T / year.

And that's not mentioning all the CC offers american residents have. Its pretty easy to accumulate 100 - 200K /year & person just by signing up & cancelling the right cards every year.