Win Swiss, Ethiopian, And Schlappi Swag!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Back when I still had an apartment I was big into collecting airline amenity kits, menus, pajamas, etc. Now that I live in hotels, I don’t have any space in my carry-on to spare.

Since I’m wrapping up my last US Airways 90,000 mile business class award, I have a few things to give away:

• Green Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine amenity kit
    • Red Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine amenity kit
    • Swiss first class amenity kit (which the friendly purser gave me because I didn’t get my meal choice on my Zurich to Beijing flight)
    • Schlappi the teddy bear, who I bought while mildly inebriated on my Swiss flight, simply because his name is one letter off from my last name — I hadn’t considered that I had nowhere to store him)

I mean, this is some high stakes stuff, folks:

• Trust me, after my Ethiopian flight from Addis Ababa to Frankfurt, winning this contest is definitely the best way to pick up an Ethiopian amenity kit [​IMG]
    • Swiss first class awards are now exclusively available to Miles & More elite members, so most of us won’t have a chance to pick up one of these kits on miles
    • Schlappi… well… who wouldn’t want a cuddly, (slightly) handsomer version of me minus the “g” (okay, I guess that’s really not much of a selling point)

To win the above swag, simply leave a comment on this post by 11:59PM ET tomorrow, Sunday, July 6, 2014, letting me know what you’re up to this (hopefully) long weekend. One entry per person, please, and I’ll randomly pick a winner on Monday.

While my July 4 weekend consisted of flying Ethiopian Airlines and watching Germany kick some butt in the World Cup from the Vaterland (okay, they didn’t actually kick butt and really just lucked out, so I can’t say I’m looking forward to their semifinals game against Brazil), hopefully others had a more patriotic weekend. [​IMG]

The post Win Swiss, Ethiopian, And Schlappi Swag! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The post Win Swiss, Ethiopian, And Schlappi Swag! appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...