Win It in a Minute Trivia Cancelled

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by GoodBoy, Feb 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. All good things must come to an end

Unfortunately, we have identified some technical issues with the Win It in a Minute trivia challenge. We have determined that these issues are beyond our control and feel they have impaired the proper functioning of the contest.

As a result, we have decided to end the game as of the conclusion of Week #5 (February 25, 2011).

Congratulations to our winners and to those who have clearly shown they know a thing or two about travel! We will be awarding points to all the official winners in the next 3-4 weeks.

You can still become a Priority Club member (it's free!) and be the first to know about upcoming promotions, games and contests.

2. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Also, the "previous winners" link is disabled. It just refreshes to the same page. I guess they don't want any more examinations of the winner lists.

3. Andyandy
    Original Member

Andyandy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just saw the notice myself and I can't say I'm surprised considering how rife with cheating and tech snafus the promo had gotten. Here's hoping that they come out with something a bit better thought out.

4. Well that's a bit disappointing.

5. jason8612
    Original Member

jason8612 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Exactly. I tried a few times, and even with 5/5 with a fast response never got anywhere near the top. Too many people cheating