Win a trip to Silverstone flying on the Qantas A380

Discussion in 'Qantas Airways | Frequent Flyer' started by Chimpy, Mar 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Chimpy
    Original Member

Chimpy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just noticed this on the Qantas page this morning and thought it may be of interest to some.

http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/air..._cam=au:comps:promo:f1-gp:lang:en#competition

If Mark finishes first in Melbourne, you'll fly first to London

Exclusive to Qantas Frequent Flyers

As impossible as it sounds, we're adding even more excitement to the 2011 Formula 1™ Qantas Australian Grand Prix.

If Qantas Ambassador Mark Webber finishes first in Melbourne, you and a friend could experience the luxury of flying First on the Qantas A380 to London to be part of the F1™ action at the 2011 Formula 1™ Santander British Grand Prix.

If Mark comes second, you'll fly Business, third in Premium Economy and Economy, if he doesn't place.

The prize also includes two Paddock Club Corporate Hospitality tickets to the 2011 Formula 1™ Santander British Grand Prix, 8-10 July 2011. As well as four nights, 4 star twin share accommodation in London, return airport to hotel transfers and return transfers from your hotel to the Silverstone circuit.

All in all, it's a Qantas trip of a lifetime to make you cheer on Mark a little louder than usual.

Horse and bluesky like this.
  2. bluesky
    Original Member

bluesky Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Chimpy

Hopefully I'll win something for once in my life :)

Although - if I won, I may not even bother going to the GP [​IMG]

Chimpy likes this.
  3. Chimpy
    Original Member

Chimpy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Same with me,

Kaanapali, JALPak and Horse like this.
  4. NZM

NZM

At least this one seems to be open to all FF members and does not require taking a flight to enter.

Chimpy likes this.
  5. samh004
    Original Member

samh004 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Entered the other day and really looking forward to Webber winning for a change ;)

Chimpy likes this.