Win A 10 Day Trip To Vietnam

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by MLW20, Aug 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I came across the Taste of Vietnam Sweepstakes while reading an e-mail from Fodors.
    I'd love to visit Vietnam again. On our visit, we only had a couple of days to check out Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) before heading to Cambodia.
    Grand Prize: A 10 day/ 9 night trip package for two to Vietnam from Intrepid Travel
    Find out more HERE

2. jwsky
    Original Member

jwsky Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, I will send you a post card if I win. I was there for a month about ten years ago. i bet things have changed a lot since then.

perryplatypus and MLW20 like this.
  3. violist
    Original Member

violist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Back in my time, it was like: Win a year trip to Vietnam. Register today!

4. jwsky
    Original Member

jwsky Silver Member

Status Points:
    I won that lottery back in 1970 and stayed in college. When in Vietnam, many locals asked me if it was my first time there, because of my age, I think. And I had no interest in visiting the "American war" historic sites. Having seen a lot of them on live TV as a child in the 60s. I did visit Ho HO Ho Chi Min in his glass box. And while walking around, saw the sign and building that was the "Hanoi Hilton" Sorry John McCain and others. No points for staying there. Very sobering just to be there looking at it.

perryplatypus and MLW20 like this.
  5. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    When we went to Vietnam we found it interesting how the museum was like you said- The American War Museum. We only had a couple of days in the country (on the way to Cambodia) so I'd love to go back and see more than just Saigon.

perryplatypus and jwsky like this.
  6. davidthomas

davidthomas Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi MLW20,

Thanks! I was also looking offers Vietnam adventure tours & bike tour at Indotrek The Indochina Trekking Company) website. you can visit them and find more offers.