Win 100,000 miles + $400 Live Nation Concert Cash

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by prometheusg, Mar 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. prometheusg
    Original Member

prometheusg Silver Member

Status Points:
    On the My Coke Rewards site, 3 points per entry, 50 entries per day, one winner every week.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/catalo...click=1&WT.z_promo=2_amer+air+sweeps_3_3_ap_a

Rock Your AAdvantage® Miles

Any plans for the weekend? Clear your calendar!
    No more waiting for your favorite artist to come to a city near you.

American Airlines and Live Nation give you the opportunity to be there, live!
    Enter for a chance to win 100,000 AAdvantage® miles and $400 in Live Nation® Concert Cash®. Rock on!

2. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I have to have three points to enter? Sounds like it's not for me. Unless I get points for registering, of course.

3. prometheusg
    Original Member

prometheusg Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well, it's not too hard to get 3 points. Any plastic bottle cap from a coke product will have three points. That's Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani, Power Aid, Minute Maid, Mellow Yellow, Pibb, Fresca, and Barq's. 12 packs of cans have 10 points and 24 packs have 20 points. You don't even have to buy one. Most people don't collect them, so if you see someone throwing one away, just grab it.

4. stu52
    Original Member

stu52 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a couple of people in my office collecting them for me. Now I have a good thing to use them for.[​IMG]