Will They Ever Fix the Website?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Toula, Mar 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    It seems as if it has been forever since the Priority Club website has functioned properly. I have been trying to make a redemption on my account for weeks, it will show availability but whenever I make my selection and try and make a booking it will time out and tell me I need to call.

It is so frustrating that when you call you get a silly voice mail system that is just as useless as their website. It suggests that you tell it what you want like ie. redeem rewards, the phrase which I used resulted in them coming back to ask me did I say I wanted to end the call.

They are dropping further down my list of hotel chains. I have had some good stays at Priority Club properties, but if they can't get the basics functioning they aren't going to be getting much of my business.

sendaiben likes this.
  2. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Completely agree. It's all very well making the website look nice, but if it doesn't work you are just going to annoy people :rolleyes:

3. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just say "operator" and skip the hassle of the automated system.

4. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Broken again for me. When I attempt to log in (if I can even get the page to load -- which has been on/off this AM) I get an error message:

We are sorry, the Priority Club Rewards system is currently unavailable. You may still make reservations without your Priority Club Rewards member number. Just modify your reservation later to add your member number or present it upon check-in at the hotel.

Uh...no thanks, maybe I'll just go book at Hyatt since their website IS working

Very frustrating, Priority Club!!!

5. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Working again.

PointsCashMiles likes this.
  6. PointsCashMiles

PointsCashMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is it ever really "Working"?