Wild About Travel - Ethiopian expands through Malawi

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

  1. BoardingArea

    BoardingArea News Feed

    Messages:
    73,877
    Likes Received:
    463
    Status Points:
    20
    Some good news from Ethiopian after their 787 fire. Ethiopian Airlines is determined to stake its claim as Africa’s most significnat airline. It announced last week that it has a 49% equity shareholding in the new Malawian Air. The remaining 51% will be held by the Malawian Government and...
    ©Wild About Travel, a BoardingArea Blog

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page