Why I Traveled To Another Continent To Run … On A Treadmill!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We all travel for different reasons. Some people travel to absorb as much of the culture as possible, some travel to visit tourist spots, some travel for adventure, and some travel for the hotel/accommodations. Having a variety with travel is one of the great things about our individuality so we know that we will not all share the same travel aspirations. When I travel, it is typically for very short periods of time in a location so I try to do all of the above in 24-48 hours that I can. When I travel with my family, our travel habits change a bit. But, this was the first time that I had actually traveled to another continent to run on a treadmill! Why I Traveled To Another Continent To Run … On A Treadmill! As part of my upcoming 6 marathons on 6 continents in under 5 day trip, I scheduled two trips to my “trouble” locations for the purpose of familiarity and route selection. Those locations were Cairo and... The post Why I Traveled To Another Continent To Run … On A Treadmill! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...