Why I Chose The Cities And Routes For My Round The World Trip

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week, I wrote about the major event I am doing later this year - running 6 marathon distances on 6 continents in 4 1/2 days. It is a pretty ambitious schedule and I wanted to show some of the reasons why I chose the cities I did for this trip. Why I Chose The Cities And Routes For My Around The World Trip Planning an around the world trip can be quite a logistics ordeal. It takes a knowledge of where you want to go, what airlines serve those destinations, deciding on how long you want to stay, and checking award availability. It can become an even bigger logistics ordeal when it involves a specific schedule like this. Precisely, I wanted to finish this event as soon as possible so it meant booking routes to cities to facilitate that tight schedule. My Checklist Airline Hubs This was important for a couple of reasons – one is that it allowed me to take single flights to reach these cities versus... The post Why I Chose The Cities And Routes For My Round The World Trip appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...