Why Free WiFi At Hotels Is Not A Must (for me!)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Many people have been talking (writing) about Marriott finally moving to allow all Marriott Reward members (free to sign-up) to get free WiFi on stays booked through Marriott. That is a good move to make since there was not really a standard across the brand before – some of the lower cost Marriott brands would have (fast) free WiFi while the mid-tier and upper-tier Marriott brands only offered it free to their elites. If you are a member of the Marriott Rewards program and make your reservation through official Marriott channels, you will be able to enjoy their free WiFi come January 15. Why Free WiFi At Hotels Is Not A Must But, that is not really too much of a concern for me one way or another. I have stayed at some Marriotts this year as a Gold member (so free WiFi) and I still had some problems at a couple of them. The internet was not that strong at all (there is a faster service but that requires... The post Why Free WiFi At Hotels Is Not A Must (for me!) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...